The Malibu Triathlon returns September 30-October 1, 2023. The Malibu Triathlon brings together celebrities, Fortune 500 corporations, pro triathletes, CHLA supporters and everyday weekend warriors to compete for an amazing cause and have fun in the process.
Past celebrity participants include Jennifer Lopez, Tom Cruise, Jennifer Garner, Matthew McConaughey, Teri Hatcher, Mario Lopez, Jeremy Piven, Will Ferrell, Rainn Wilson, Ed Helms, Zac Efron, Robin Williams and Ellie Kemper.
The Malibu Triathlon is looking for dedicated volunteer groups, organizations, to support us in ensuring a safe and fun event for over 5,000 athletes AND raising over 1 million for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Click the hyperlinks above or here to sign up as a volunteer!
VOLUNTEER TEAMS POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Run Support Station: Teams of 10 to provide water, hydration, food and ENERGY to the athletes. Dress Up, promote your club, make it fun.
- Transition Support Team: Support top entertainment companies and athletes by ensuring a safe and clean transition area at the event.
- Athlete Services Support Team: Help check in athletes and teams before the race and hand out shirts, goody bags and other gear
- Parking Team: Work with our Parking Captains to get vehicles in quickly so athletes can get ready to participate.
- Recycle Warriors: We are looking for a dedicated team to reduce our carbon footprint and ensure all items are recycled.
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com