Given the current uncertainties caused by the COVID-19 virus, our desire is to provide a safe environment for all athletes, spectators, volunteers, and staff. Out of precaution and fairness to all entrants, the following new registration policies will be implemented:

  • Race entry pricing will be frozen at the Early Bird rate until further notice
  • If the decision to postpone or cancel this year’s event is made, then all Classic & Olympic participants will be able to do one of the following:
    • Defer their entry to 2021 at no additional cost and no action needed 
    • Use a two-week window once any potential reschedule\cancellation is announced to claim a refund of the event registration fee (excluding ACTIVE processing fee)
    • Donate their Registration fee directly to our official charity Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (excluding ACTIVE Processing fee) 

We will adhere to all City, State and County health guidelines that may be in place at the time of the event to guarantee your safety along with the safety of all the staff involved. We are working closely with key partners as guidelines are being developed to safely execute endurance events in the future.

We thank you all for your continued support during these difficult times. We will be in touch as soon as we have any further updates. We hope you will join us for our weekly virtual training programs and information sessions, and we hope you and your families stay safe & healthy!